I am still waiting to receive HRP lists from some teachers but they are rolling in steadily. If you don't see your team on Faculty/Staff Pairing & HRP Teams I would suggest you email your teacher and request the names of the other HRPs in your class (if any) and introduce yourself to them via email.For the most part, everything you need to know is (or will be) posted here including roles and responsibilities and some sample letters:
Current Action Items:
1) Take a look at the attachment I've included that discusses HRP roles and important dates.
2) Discuss among your HRP team and decide who is the HRP lead, and once you do, please let me know! I will be primarily communicating with leads as the year continues.
3) Once you decide on a class lead, email your teacher to schedule a meeting to go over expectations for your role in that classroom, and to discuss future parties, events, etc.
4) Request class email list from your teacher for HRP purposes. Your teacher will have to get permission from the parents to share this info.
5) Email your class parents introducing yourself and other homeroom parents (Fall Intro Sample Letter). Feel free to use as much or as little of this as you'd like, or write your own altogether.
5) Take note of the staff member your class is paired with and send them an introduction email explaining that they are paired with your classroom this year.
6) Check out Teacher/Staff Favorites list to see your teacher's and staff person's birth-dates and their personal and classroom wish-lists, including their amazon wishlists!
The amazing Hospitality Committee will need the help of HRPs to forward emails and recruit helpers for a few vents throughout the year that honor our teachers and staff. This info is listed on the attachment, but here are the dates for Festive Fridays. This is organized by the Hospitality Committee and they are working on putting together a signup genius for the upcoming September Festive Friday hosted by 4th grade. We will send that info along shortly.Thank each and everyone of your for volunteering in this role this year. The teachers truly appreciate it and you make a huge difference to our wonderful school!
Festive Fridays (Hospitality Committee will inform)
· Sept 21st – 4th Grade – Tailgate
· October 26th – 3rd Grade – Halloween
· November 15th – Kinder - Thankful Thursday
· January 18th – 5th Grade – Fresh Start
· February 15th – 2nd Grade – Pal-entine
· April 12th – 1st Grade - TBD